It’s not often that mainstream media provide coverage for the ‘care for Country’ perspective. Most of our ‘news’ comes from Murdoch’s empire which provides a blatant bias for corporate and commercial concerns over the rights of humans and the planet. However we still have hope that there are a few good humans in the journalism world and have sent out a Media Release [PDF] to try to gain attention for our campaign.
Read the release in full below, share it with your networks, and if you have any ‘good humans’ contacts in the media, maybe wave it under their noses for us? We’ll keep you updated of any media attention we may gain over the course of the campaign.
Thank you 🙂
Media about the development
- Aug 31st 2016 – Dr Irene Watson and Fee Plumley interviewed about the campaign by Jennie Lenman for Radio Adelaide’s Breakfast Show.
- Aug 30th 2016 – Golf Resort Pressure by Raquel Mustillo for The South Eastern Times.
- Feb 10th 2016 – Nora Creina development up for public consultation by the Coastal Leader (includes a poll: 59.48% against, 39.04% for).
- Feb 3rd 2016 – Robe council to monitor Nora Creina golf course proposal by ABC.
- Nov 27th 2014 – Environmental report ordered for Nora Creina golf course plans by Golf Industry Central.
- Oct 14th 2014 – Golf course resort proposal places doubt on Aboriginal memorial future by Raquel Mustillo for The South Eastern Times.
- Aug 30th 2014 – Two 18-hole international-standard golf courses planned near Robe in South Australia’s South East by Renato Castello for Sunday Mail (SA).