To understand why we object to this development, please read here.
To stand with us in solidarity, please add your voice in the following ways:
- Follow our Facebook Page for updates on the campaign and for materials you can easily share with your own networks.
- Sign our online petition to show the Governor and unruly developers like Scanlons that we will not accept profits over the preservation of land, plants, animals, birdlife and Aboriginal culture.
- Complete our survey and let us know if you would be available for interview.
- Send a short audio/video clip or text statement to add to our documentary film mini series by email, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Use our memes, or send in your own for us to add to the collection.
- Send our Media Release to your media contacts, email list or newsletter.
- Tweet this or otherwise share this message with your networks: